Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NOTE CARDS





The images of these 4 of my paintings have been made into NOTECARDS. Each card (with one image on the front) measures 5.5" x 4.25" and are blank inside. They are the perfect size to send a "thank you" or quick "hello" for those of us that aren't always electronically inclined for our correspondence. These cards (note that the professional printer that made these up for me did a much better job of reproducing the images than I did here!) and envelopes have been in high demand. If you would like any of these just send me an email!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to
    write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an email if interested. Thank you!


    Also visit my weblog :: adult amateur home

    ReplyDelete